I love to hear feedback so if you’ve got any suggestions for posts, or perhaps you’d like to promote your product or destination to a new audience, please fill out the short form below and I’ll be in touch. Alternatively email me at fra[at]takawtravels[dot]com – looking forward to speaking to you!
We are excited to launch our new company and product Ooooh. After being featured in too many magazines to mention and having created an online stir, we know that Ooooh is going to be big.
AMCOOP Suites Beach Party Datu Saudi Ampatuan davao city davao hotel Glan Gumasa hotels in davao hotels in davao city Hugot hugot quotes Isla Jardin Del Mar Kadayawan Festival 2016 Kota Kinabalu Kota Kinabalu Attractions Kota Kinabalu Itinerary Lanai 1687 Lemlunay Maasim Maguindanao Malaysia Travel Marco Polo Davao Masjid Dimaukom Mindanao Mindanao festival mosque Mt. Apo Highland Resort mt apo philippine festival Philippine Travel Blogger Pink Mosque Pinoy Travel VLogger Polomolok Polomolok Hotel Ramadan Sabah Malaysia Sarangani Sarangani Bay Cruise Sarangani Bay Festival 2016 Sarbay Sarbay 2016 SarBay Festival 2016 South Cotabato Takaw travels Top Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Trekking The Valley of the Gods – Barangay Tudok, T’boli January 10, 2017
- Top Things to Do in Lake Sebu! Lake Sebu Itinerary December 17, 2016
- Falling in Love with Mati, Davao Oriental December 8, 2016
- Cabnot Falls – Glan’s Untouched Waterfalls December 8, 2016
- Lake Sebu Paragliding Adventure November 14, 2016